Thursday, July 24, 2008

Whatsoever You Do....


The Matthew 25 Network is a newly formed Political Action Committee (PAC) resolved around the Gospel values laid out in Matthew 25. (For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat,I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink,I was a stranger and you invited me in,I needed clothes and you clothed me,I was sick and you looked after me,I was in prison and you came to visit me....I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.- Matthew 25:35-40)


They will be running ads in Christian media and lifting up a Christian voice for Senator Obama in the press. Below is a link to an ad that is currently being run on Christian radio in Ohio, Michigan, and Colorado. Your contributions to The Matthew 25 Network will help provide the funds to expand the buy to other swing states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Missouri, and North Carolina.

3 comments:

Milehimama @ Mama Says said...

Well, since Matthew 25 DOESN'T say "I was growing, and you killed me in the womb" Obama may technically fit the description in that Scripture.

Curt Jester wonders which Matthew 25 Obama's referring to:
http://www.splendoroftruth.com/curtjester/archives/2008/07/which-matthew-2.php

Milehimama @ Mama Says said...

And, I thought Obama wasn't taking assistance from special interest PAC's?

Katherine said...

The Obama campaign is not taking PAC money. The Matthew 25 PAC is not part of the Obama campaign but is an independent group (just like this blog).